Download Recent Update
Latest Version: 2.00.90 (Description)
Released On: Monday, Aug 12, 2019
XSite Version 2.0 is no longer supported. Please download and use XSite Version 3.0.
XSite 2.00 64-bit Update
||Aug 12, 2019
- Added code that will not allow user to load the state (.sav file) of the simulation created with other major versions of the code. The data file (.xml) will be loaded properly.
- XSite Version 2.0 WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED. Please download XSite Version 3.0.
||Jul 23, 2019
- Code optimization: Time step calculation is not done anymore during the full flow sub-stepping. It done only at the beginning of sub-stepping cycling.
- Sub-lattice - change to correct differences in fracture length when compared with adaptive resolution result. Modified function that marks the main lattice springs that should be broken as a results of breakage of the sub-lattice spring. Now, the main lattice springs are broken when sub-lattice fall into these conditions:
- are in tension,
- within ten closest main lattice springs resolutions, and
- within four sub-lattice resolutions from the broken sub-lattice springs.
||Jun 27, 2019
- During force-displacement, the pressure assigned to a sub-lattice spring is the interpolated pressure from the main lattice springs.
||Jun 21, 2019
- Pipes have been added to the model to compensate for the fact that springs located at the intersection of joints are deactivated and do not have fluid nodes. The lack of these fluid nodes was casing holes in the pipe network.
- Added ability to import fluid node aperture and proppant concentration from previous models (File/import menu).
- Added ability to plot pipes for a given aperture range.
- In the simplified logic, the cluster pressure is assigned to the cluster fluid elements even if the cluster is plugged.
- Allow user to input and override resolution box width when setting up stages design.
- Sub-lattice velocity and displacement field plot items now show the correct Node ID of the Information window.
- During force-force displacement and pressure change calculation the fluid node apertures are limited to 5 times the smallest resolution defined in the model.
- Increased number of decimal digits to 6 for inputting stresses in the Seams dialog.
- Added multiplication factor to convert pressure drop file when importing depletion data.
- Fixed bug with sub-lattice joint area multiplier. The new logic initializes the area multiplier only if it is greater than zero.
- Correction in area when accumulating history data for stimulated area for springs broken in tension or in shear.
- Added flag on Microcracks Export dialog to allow user to export MC to a text file excluding quotation around text fields.
||May 3, 2019
- Check for loose node criterion before breaking springs from the latency list.
- Checks loose node criterion during creation of the lattice for adaptive resolution.
- Gap is interpolated during creation of the lattice for adaptive resolution.
- Screenout criterion implemented assuming that the factor is ratio of aperture and grain size.
||Apr 18, 2019
- The sub-lattice area multiplier is now interpolated from the main lattice.
- The increment in search of sub-lattice cells to be activated was reduced to 0.5 of the cell sizes in each coordinate direction.
- Displaying number of zones on contour plot item allowing estimation of stimulated volume
||Apr 2, 2019
- Bug fix on security logic.
- Fixed function that calculates pressure and flow rate for matrix contour plot item.
||Apr 1, 2019
- Allow negative value for constant pressure initialization
- Preparing code to replace dongle with web-license lock.