- Used at more than 50 mines throughout the world for mining-related issues in diverse hydrogeologic and climatic conditions;
- Simulates open-pit and underground mining for dewatering design and input to slope-stability analysis;
- 3-D graphic representations of geology, model domain, pit geometry, groundwater heads, and pore pressures;
- Simulates excavation and subsequent pit-lake infilling to represent different mining schedules; and
- Simulates interaction between groundwater and surface water.