- About Us
Itasca Denver has far-reaching knowledge related to conducting field and laboratory investigations with the purpose of acquiring hydrogeologic and geochemical data.
- Conducting field sampling of water, rock, and soil for chemistry analysis;
- Installing pumping (injection and extraction) wells, monitoring wells, and standpipe or grouted-in vibrating-wire transducer piezometers;
- Conducting field tests (pumping, injection, drill stem air-lift tests, packer tests, etc.) for the estimation of aquifer hydraulic parameters;
- Conducting vadose-zone studies for infiltration, gaseous transport, and chemical transport;
- Installing surface-water and vadose-zone monitoring systems (gages, flumes, dedicated pumps, lysimeters, etc.);
- Characterizing mine wastes to evaluate the potential development of acid rock drainage and the leaching potentials of metals using laboratory and field-scale testing; and
- Collecting and evaluating operational data from soil and groundwater remediation systems.